Fakih Hospital recently acquired the means to conduct robotic surgeries, and their first surgery was a success.
Dr. Bilal Abeed managed to perform the first robotic surgery in Fakih Hospital. The surgery consisted of the usage of a robotic arm for the purpose of increased accuracy and efficiency.
The surgery in question was a knee surgery, performed on a man named Bilal Ali Haidar. The patient was very hesitant about undergoing this particular surgery knowing the success rate is low. However after discussing it with Abeed and seeing the robotic arm, his hesitation was quickly swayed.
Abeed told one of our sources that the robotic arm makes the surgeries faster and much more efficient at absolutely no additional cost for the patient. He added that it was crucial to introduce this technology in Lebanon especially during these dire times because the people of Lebanon deserve the best of what the medical field has to offer.
The Online Publishers ‘TOP’ is a global online hub bringing together comprehensive services and solutions in the publishing world.Why Go With TOP For Fast Online Reputation Help Right Now
- PlayPass hails recordsummer for cashless & RFID at UK festivals
- Kareena Kapoor Khan, Anushka Sharma to Janhvi Kapoor : Best dressed celebrities at the Elle Beauty Awards 2019.
- Their city lacks public spaces for protests, so Beirut residents made their own.
- Mediterranean style diet found to relieve symptoms of depression.
- Travel Agencies See Huge Opportunity as Southwest Business Expands.
- Parent visa scheme attacked for only benefiting well-off.
- The strangest and most alarming things in WeWork’s IPO filing.
- US trade deficit narrows less than expected to $54 billion
- US-China cross-border investments hit 5-year low as decoupling deepens amid trade war
- Person dies at Rainbow Serpent Music and Arts Festival.
- Equinor cleaning up after Bahamas oil spill
- Trump’s business allies and over 400 bundlers give his 2020 war chest a boost
- Kamala Harris raises over $1 million at Hamptons and Martha’s Vineyard fundraisers
- UK sets net zero emissions target. We can play a role too, Oil & Gas UK says